Curriculum Area Learning Supervisor - General Classroom (Hednesford Valley High School)
Salary Grade 5 - £15,837 - £17,134. 37 hours per week :
Mon - 8.30 to 4.30 pm
Tues – 8.30 to 5.00 pm
Wed - 8.30 to 5.00 pm
Thur - 8.30 to 4.00 pm
Fri - 8.30 to 3.30 pm
This is an exciting new opportunity for an outstanding Curriculum Area Learning Supervisor to join the team at Hednesford Valley High.
This role involves working in class in a variety of subjects, in the mornings you will be required to create resources and 1:1 or 2:1 tuition after school.
We require a flexible and creative individual. Who:-
- Has very good numeracy/literacy and scientific skills equivalent to GCSE C and above.
- Has NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or recognized equivalent qualification.
- Has excellent communication skills with students, parents/carers and professionals.
- Can use ICT to support and enhance teaching and learning.
- Can act as Cover Supervisor during the absence of teaching staff.
- Has a passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others.
- Can provide personalised tuition to students in English, Maths and Science.
Please email Louise Fox for an application firstname.lastname@example.org and return your completed application to the same email address. Closing date for applications is 12.00 pm on 15/10/2018.
Deadline for applications: 15/10//2018