The Ferncumbe CofE VC Primary School is a small village school with a friendly team of staff and strong Christian values at the center of it's vision. We are looking to recruit a teacher who is
- highly motivated, innovative and able to motivate children to achieve their very best
- A reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop
- passionate abut teaching and cares for the well being of the children.
Applicants wanting full or part time hours would be considered. Please state your preference when applying. The role is initially for a fixed term period with a view to extending.
- Qualified Teacher status
- Knowledge of statutory National Curriculum requirements at the appropriate key stage
- Able to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences;
Additional Information & How to Apply
The Ferncumbe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
All completed application forms should be addressed to Claire Bosworth, School Business Manager. You can apply be email to email@example.com or by post to The Ferncumbe CofE VC Primary School, The Green, Hatton, Warwickshire, CV35 7EX.
The closing date is Monday 15th October with shortlisting taking place on Wednesday 17th October.
Interviews will take place week beginning 22/10/18. Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by calling 01926 484318.
Job Description & Person Specification