Lunchtime Supervisor - ref: TV44018
Brownhills West Primary School
Post Title: Lunchtime Supervisor (Term time only)
Salary: £8.50 per hour (G1 Scale Point 6)
Hours: 6 hours 15 mins per week (1 hour 15 mins per day Mon-Fri; start 12:20pm-finish 1:35pm)
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 16th October 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd October
Required for November 2018
The pupils, staff and governors of our happy and ambitious school are seeking to employ a lunchtime supervisory assistant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and supporting pupils during meal times
- Supervising pupils on the playground
- Engaging pupils in structured play and activity
- Managing pupils’ behaviour
- Working as part of a team under the guidance of the senior supervisor
Relevant experience working within a school setting would be beneficial.
Brownhills West Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The above post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
For more information or to request an application pack, please contact either Mrs Wall or Mrs Slatcher on 01543 452766 or email email@example.com