KS1 Class Teacher
We are a caring and successful infant school looking to recruit a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher to teach a Year 2 class from January 2018, initially for two terms.
The successful applicant will join an experienced, highly motivated team and will work in close partnership with other staff to pursue continual school improvement and to enrich the lives and learning of the children and families in our community.
We can offer:
- A school full of bright, eager, well behaved, sociable learners
- Supportive colleagues and parents
- A bright and stimulating learning environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
We would like our new teacher to:
- Put the children at the heart of everything they do
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make excellent progress
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues
- Set the highest standards for themselves and others
- Have the ability to foster and maintain the highest standards of pupil behaviour
- Have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
- Have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Develop good working relationships with parents and carers.
Completed application forms should be emailed or sent by post to:
Mrs. Julie Forshew
Nathaniel Newton Infant School,
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and very much welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Tuesday 16th October 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 24th October 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.