Office Manager - Whitmore Park Primary School
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an individual with a proven track record in management. The individual will also be required to support the senior leadership team.
The successful applicant will need to:
• Ensure that an efficient administration service is provided to the school.
• Manage the day to day running of the Admin Office and the Admin Team, prioritise workloads, offer support and encouragement, to ensure deadlines and high standards of work are achieved.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of:
• Working with databases and producing reports (use of SIMS.net would be an advantage).
• Financial procedures, relating to ordering, invoicing, petty cash and monitoring of expenditure and income.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the City of Coventry.
We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
In your application form please detail the skills, knowledge and expertise which are required to become a successful office manager. If you are interested, please come and visit to find out more.
Please complete all application forms online and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head teacher: Mrs Jacqueline McGibney
37 Hours per week, Term time only (39 weeks)
Closing Date: Sunday 14th October 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf
Equal Opportunites Form.doc