MPR/UPR + 1 SEN point
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
HALLMOOR SCHOOL, 50 Scholars Gate, Birmingham, B33 0DL
Telephone Number: 0121 7833972, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward Education Trust is a newly formed Multi Academy Trust comprising of Brays School, The Bridge School and Hallmoor School in Birmingham which academised on the 1st April 2017.
Hallmoor School is all age range (4 to 19) Special School serving the needs of around 239 pupils presenting with a wide range of cognition and learning difficulties, encompassing moderate and severe learning difficulties, and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
We are looking for applicants with practical expertise in the following areas to work within our school:
• SLD & MLD
• Autistic spectrum disorders and communication difficulties
We can offer you:
• A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences
• The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching
• The opportunity to work with young people across the age range at our all-through school
You will offer us:
• A Teacher who is motivated and enthusiastic who has experience of working with children with special needs.
• Your commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils and the ability to make a real difference to their learning.
• Your flexibility, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills.
• NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 17/10/2018, Closing Time: Midday
Please note that only Forward Education Trust Teaching Application forms will be accepted, we will not read accompanying Curriculum Vitae (CV) or accept them instead of an application form.
Interviews dates to be confirmed.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.