Teacher of Physics
Teacher of Physics
MPR/UPR with a recruitment allowance for a suitable candidate
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
BISHOP VESEY'S GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
B74 2NH, Telephone Number: 0121 250 5400
Email Address: email@example.com
Required January 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of one of Britain’s top state schools and experience teaching in our expanding Grammar School. Judged OUTSTANDING in all aspects by OFSTED in October 2014, we are seeking an inspirational teacher who has the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able students. You will be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills.
You will possess excellent communication skills to teach throughout the age range including A level, GCSE and KS3.
The ability to teach Maths at any level would be an advantage. We encourage applications from NQT’s/RQT’s or experienced teachers to join a department which:
• Delivers outstanding outcomes for young people and is hungry for further success. Exam results for 2018 are 66% A* -
B (A level) and 75% 9 - 7 (GCSE)
• Has a friendly, supportive, talented hard-working teaching team
• Has a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the school
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work with highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic students
• Commitment to continuing professional career development and support
• The opportunity to work in a caring and nurturing environment and to get involved in a broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that everyone can succeed and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you.
Interviews will take place week commencing 22nd October 2018.
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check together with Identity, Right to Work, prohibition order, verification of qualification checks and satisfactory references are requirements for this post.
Closing Date: 15/10/2018, Closing Time: 10:00
For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.bvgs.co.uk
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome by contacting Michele Wallis, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.