Teaching Assistant - Part Time (Oakridge Primary School)
Teaching Assistant - Part time Permanent
A part-time Teaching Assistant for KS2 is required on a permanent contract from November 2018. The hours of work are 15 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in this thriving and successful school to work alongside our dedicated and talented team?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant to support our children's learning in our very successful school. An understanding and knowledge of how children learn is essential as well as the ability to focus clearly on children's needs and a desire to help move learning on.
The successful candidate must have high expectations about what children can achieve as well as being able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the life of the school and the ability to work in a team.
Oakridge is a very popular school with a team of staff committed to the highest standards of Teaching and Learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective teaching assistant
- Knows and understands how children learn
- Has high expectations
- Is creative and enthusiastic
- can live out our school values every day
We can offer:
- A talented, hardworking and friendly staff
- Highly motivated children who know themselves as learners and who have a passion for learning.
- A forward thinking and innovative school which runs the National Professional Qualifications for Middle and Senior Leaders as well as Headteachers
- Continuous bespoke professional development all focussed upon learning.
- A stimulating working environment
Application form and job/person specification is available to download. All completed application forms to be returned to email@example.com Applications will only be considered by completing the attached application form. CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing Date : 12 noon on Monday 15th October
Interviews : Thursday 18th October 2018
"This Authority/school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Oakridge Primary School, Silvester Way, Stafford, ST17 0PR
Tel: 01785 337300 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org