Class Teacher in Year 5 and 6
ADDERLEY JUNIOR AND INFANT SCHOOL, Arden Road, Washwood Heath, Birmingham,
B8 1DZ, Telephone Number: 0121 464 1500
Email Address: email@example.com
Contract Type: Fixed term, 12 month period for Maternity Cover
Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking and innovative school?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to join a dynamic and inspirational school where the children are always at the heart of everything. We are a Gold UNICEF Rights Respecting School seeking to appoint teachers who are passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals, committed to ensuring the best outcomes for the children.
Successful candidates will:
• Be inspired and able to inspire our children and staff.
• Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
• Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant and creative school.
• A forward-thinking approach to learning and teaching.
• A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
• A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
• Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning and enjoy coming to school.
• Excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
• A high standard learning environment.
Informal visits are most welcome after 4.00pm please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 19/10/2018, Closing Time: 12:00
Application forms can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the school office. CV’s are not accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.