Year 4 Class Teacher - Gosford Park Primary School
Gosford Park Primary School is a two form entry school close to Coventry City Centre, which serves a diverse community. We were inspected by Ofsted in February 2017 and given a good rating. We have hardworking and dedicated staff and wonderful pupils. If you would like to join our team, who are passionate about providing our children with the very best education, come and visit and see us in action.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Year 4 class teacher starting at half term in February 2019. You will need to show that you are:
• Dedicated to every child achieving.
• Committed to providing children with engaging lessons that grow in them a love of learning.
• Able to provide a stimulating learning environment that children can’t wait to get to in the morning.
• Understanding of the importance of safeguarding.
In return we can offer:
• A hardworking and supportive staff team.
• A commitment to professional development
• Wonderful children who are polite and hardworking.
Applications from both NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome.
Applications packs are available to download below. Application forms are returnable direct to the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to Mr Frank Lamb.
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Friday 19th October 2018
Lesson observations and interviews will take place with shortlisted Candidates on Tuesday 30th October 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunites Form.doc