Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
GROVE LANE JUNIOR SCHOOL, Dawson Road, Birmingham, B21 9HB
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4669 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has evidence of outstanding practice as an EYFS classroom teacher
• Has the highest expectations of children and themselves and wants to develop their career in a supportive learning community
• Is passionate about the learning and welfare of children, is imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• Strong school leadership
• An EYFS team committed to continuing to raise achievement and attainment
• A stunning outdoor learning environment and excellent classroom resources
• A strong commitment to support your professional development; mentoring and support from experienced EYFS teachers.
All teachers are provided with a laptop computer and Apple IPad.
Informal visits are most welcome on the Tuesday 9th October 2018 at 9.00am or 4.00pm. Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Patricia Reville at email@example.com to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.