ERDF Monitoring Officer
£28221.00 - £35229.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
Hours: 37.0 Hours per Week
An opportunity has arisen for an ERDF Monitoring Officer to assist with the monitoring of a new high profile borough wide cycle and habitat enhancement scheme called Greening the Grey, as funded through the European Regional Development Fund ERDF.
You will have a relevant degree (or equivalent) or extended relevant experience to enable you to carry out the full range of duties. You will also have:
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining the highest monitoring and record keeping standards
- Be able to evidence an understanding of effective project management and programme monitoring, and quality assurance techniques.
- Able to work accurately under pressure and able to use their initiative.
- Experience of project monitoring using external funds (e.g. ERDF / ESF) using paper based and electronic monitoring systems to ensure the requirements of funding agencies and project objectives are satisfactorily met.
- Excellent IT skills
In return, we offer:
- Flexible working, including flexi leave up to 24 days per year and agile working arrangements
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 days additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff discount card
The role will be employed by Solihull MBC and based at the Council House in Solihull.
The post is a fixed term contract for 3 years. Funding for this post ends on 31st March 2021.
The post is funded by European Regional Development Fund.
A secondment arrangement may be considered, subject to the agreement of all parties.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Nick Doyle (Programme Officer) on 0121 704 6030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Liz Grove (Group Manager - Funding & Commercialisation) on 0121 704 6010.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Supporting documents
JDPS ERDF Monitoring Officer (02.10.18).docx