Functional Skills Tutor
Black Country Wheels School is seeking a Functional Skills Specialist who will manage the delivery of high quality teaching, learning and assessment of Functional Skills (English, Maths and ICT). The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that leaners have the knowledge required to pass their Functional Skills examinations up to Level 2.
- Coach, guide and support learners in the effective achievement of Functional Skills
- Deliver individual Learning Programmes and monitor progression planning in a classroom environment
- Negotiate, design and implement an Individual Learning Plan with each learner
- Prepare, support and contribute towards Schemes of Work and Schemes of Assessment
- Actively participate and contribute to standardisation and team meetings.
- Achieved Level 2/3 in English/Maths and/or ICT
- Experience teaching Maths and English to a minimum Level 2 standard