37.0 Hours per Week
The Head Teacher and Governors of Newdigate Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint an experienced Nursery Manager to oversee the running of the schools extended services provision. This includes our 2 year provision, 3 & 4 year old provision and our before and after school club. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding nursery and school that is proactive and forward looking.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, creative and committed to developing our nursery and after school provision to continue to help our school continue to move forwards. Individual responsibilities will include day to day organisation and management of the nursery and afterschool settings.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold an EY qualification to at least level 3 or above
• Have a secure knowledge of EYFS requirements
• Have the ability to lead and manage an early years setting
• Have the knowledge and understanding of safeguarding, health & safety, risk assessment and other legislation appropriate to the role
• Have good interpersonal skills, including working with a range of staff, children, families and other stakeholders
Additional Information & How to Apply
Warwickshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits are warmly welcomed – please contact 024 76361662 to arrange an appointment.
Completed applications (standard WCC application form) should be returned to the school (via post or email email@example.com), for the attention of Mrs Siobhan Marrow, Head teacher.
Newdigate Primary School and Nursery
Anderton Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0HA
Closing date: 17th October 2018Supporting documents