EYFS - Teaching Assistant
31.0 Hours per Week
Fixed Term End Date: 31/08/2019
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, as soon as possible, for a EYFS class. This is an exciting period in the school’s history as we expand our successful, friendly and supportive school to two form entry. Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm with an extra hour each week for meetings with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic and imaginative teaching assistant, who is knowledgeable and experienced practitioner in the EYFS.
• Has experience of taking responsibility for groups of children’s learning.
• Be able to support the classteacher on delivery of the curriculum and pastoral care.
• High standards of English and Mathematics.
• Has a positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
• Has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
• Children who are keen to learn and be part of school life in and out of the classroom.
• A strong staff that are committed to continual improvement and innovation.
• An expanding and successful school with many developing career opportunities.
• A well-resourced attractive learning environment which is a focal point of our growing community.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Cawston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Contact details for job queries: Ms S B McGonagle – Headteacher – 01788 816820. Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to Cawston Grange Primary School, Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7GU or by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 15 October 2018Supporting documents
Equality Details Form