Clerical Assistant/Finance - Chancel Primary School
Chancel Primary School are seeking to employ an enthusiastic, committed and friendly person to join us on a full-time basis, to work alongside our Administration Team in our busy school office.
This is a permanent position, with a probationary period of approximately 3 months, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm, term-time plus 4 days.
The ideal candidate will: have previous experience of working in a similar environment; possess excellent keyboard and computing skills; be able to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders; have excellent organisational skills; and demonstrate an ability to prioritise their work.
You will be working as part of our hardworking, dedicated team; while supporting senior staff, delightful children and supportive parents.
How to apply
Further details and an application from are available below to download. Completed applications should be returned to the school by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Potential applicants are welcome to visit school, by prior appointment.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be customer focused.
- Have a friendly yet professional and respectful approach.
- Take responsibility and accountability.
- Be committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders.
- Be committed to the provision and improvement of quality service provision.
- Be adaptable to change.
- Act with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive.
- Communicate effectively.
- Be committed to the continuous development of self, keeping up to date and sharing knowledge, encouraging new ideas, seeking new opportunities and challenges, open to ideas and developing new skills.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.