The Governors of Halesowen C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, passionate and highly motivated leader who embodies the aim, ethos and aspirations of our inclusive, multi-ethnic, diverse school.
‘Pupils learn they each have talents and abilities that will be given an opportunity to flourish.’ OFSTED ‘Good’ 2017
One pupil said, ‘The best thing about Halesowen is the staff, because they treat us like their family.’ SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ 2017
Leadership Pay Spine points 14 - 20 (£54,250 - £62,864 pending a pay award)
Required from: Summer Term April 2019
We are looking for someone who:
- Raises Standards - An aspirational leader who has the drive, stamina and vision to lead the School forward, raising attainment with a view to build upon the School's Good OFSTED Judgement (2017)
- Enhances the Ethos - A caring individual who shares the School's Ethos; living the School's Christian Values on a daily basis and who is committed to the wellbeing of the children and the wider community.
- Looks Outward - A good communicator who recognises and acts upon the need to work outside the school, collaborating with other schools including local church schools and other organisations to secure the best possible outcomes for the Children and enhance the reputation of the School
- Builds and Leads - An inspirational, confident leader and an excellent manager who has the ability to mentor and coach others, as individuals or teams
We can offer:
- The opportunity to lead, manage and improve a Good School (OFSTED 2017) and an Outstanding Church School (SIAMS 2017)
- A forward looking culturally, diverse school which recognises the importance of educating pupils for the 21st Century.
- An outstanding, dedicated and highly motivated team, who have very positive relationships with pupils, parents ,the wider community and governors alike
- Friendly, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- Supportive And ambitious Governors who are committed to the School
- Opportunities for personal, professional development
We warmly welcome visits to the school on Wednesday 10th October at 9.30am, Monday 15th October at 9.30am and Thursday 18th October at 9.30am. Please telephone the School Office on 01384-818885 to book a place. If any of these dates /times are not suitable please contact the School Office to see if alternative arrangements can be made.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Closing date for applications is: Monday 5th November 2018 at 4.30pm
Observations : Weeks beginning 12th and 19th November 2018
Interviews : Wednesday 28th November 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
For further information contact the school on 01384 818885 or email email@example.comOnline application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/. If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk. Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council's full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk Supporting documents