Class Teacher - TLR2
We are looking for a proven, outstanding classroom practitioner to join our senior leadership team from January 2019. The school is set within amazing grounds with new (2014) facilities for children and staff alike. Cookley is a happy place to work and learn!
The post has a class teaching commitment with a TLR 2a to take whole school responsibility for vulnerable learners within the school. The class teaching responsibility will initially be in Year 2.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a commitment to high quality teaching and learning
• Is motivated and innovative and can inspire colleagues and children alike
• Has the ability to input ideas on whole school developments and initiatives
• Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Can passionately and professionally communicate their ideas to others
We can offer you:
• a commitment to your professional development
• a caring and supportive environment and dedicated colleagues
• outstanding work facilities within a stunning environment
• Dedicated weekly management time in addition to your PPA
Cookley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. It is strongly recommended that you visit the school prior to applying. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment 01562 850397.
The contact is Mrs Charly Hoult firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and further details are available from our school website www.cookleysebright.co.uk Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date Friday 19th October.
Interviews and observation lessons will take place week beginning 22.10.18.
Cookley Sebright Primary School
Worcs. DY10 3TA