School Receptionist and First Aider - ref: TV45918
Pheasey Park Farm Primary School and Children’s Centre
School Receptionist and First Aider
(35 hours per week, term time only plus training days)
Grade 2 SCP 9-11 £16755 to £17007 pro rata
Pheasey Park Farm is a rapidly developing Foundation school on its path to outstanding. Ofsted 2016 said ‘this is a good school with a strong drive towards excellence’.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed School Receptionist and First Aider to join their school team from 5th November 2018. This appointment is permanent.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the ability to undertake the following:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain the school reception office and entrance foyer areas to a high standard ensuring that an excellent impression is always delivered
- Deal with pupils, parents, staff and visitors coming to reception
- Operate SIMS database and other computer packages – full training will be available
- Undertake administration for the school office and school staff
- Ability to be highly pro-active
- Provide First Aid Support for pupils at break times
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applications must be submitted on an official application form supplied by the school. Appointment is subject to DBS enhanced clearance plus two suitable professional references.
Application forms are available to download from the school website: www.pheaseyparkfarm.walsall.sch.uk
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to look around the school and can arrange this by contacting Mrs S. Mallon – Head Teacher’s Personal Assistant on 0121 366 6183.
Closing date for applications is 17.10.2018 Interviews will take place week commencing 22.10.2018.