Hill Farm Primary School
Foster Road, Radford, CV6 3BL
Tel: 024 76595455
TMS/UPS plus an allowance for a candidate with appropriate expertise
CLASS TEACHER (permanent)
Required as soon as possible/January 2019
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to join our happy and successful key stage 2 team and further strengthen the quality of provision in this important year group.
You will be joining us at an exciting time with a new headteacher in post, building on the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years, in our ‘good’ and growing school. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for you to:
- Teach a class in key stage 2
- Be committed to achieving progress for all the pupils in your group
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our pupils
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- An enhanced salary for a candidate with appropriate expertise
- Children who enjoy learning
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
- Clear succession planning to enable staff to develop leadership skills for the future
- A range of benefits and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition through our Trust people strategy
- Dedicated and caring staff
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Dawn Wilson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a visit.
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Friday 19th October 2018
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.