Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Ref: TV46518
Chuckery Primary School
Lincoln Road, Walsall, WS1 2DZ. Tel 01922 449104
Key Stage 2 Class teacher
Full Time and Permanent
The Governors at Chuckery Primary School are seeking to appoint inspirational teacher to join our fantastic team from January 2019.
We are looking to appoint teachers who will:
- Be an asset to our established, successful team and show how they can contribute to the wider life of the school
- Demonstrate high expectations of every child and themselves
- Be enthusiastic about learning and willing to develop their understanding of how children learn best
- Be flexible, adaptable and reflective in their approach
- Demonstrate they are a strong class teacher
- Be ambitious about developing their own career
In return we can offer:
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success
- Delightful children who have very high expectations of their own behaviour and enjoy being at school
- A commitment to your professional development with an individually tailored support programme
- A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching
- The support of a successful Federation of local schools which include National Leaders of Education
- A salary to reflect prior experience within the framework of the Local Authority
- Opportunities to develop your own career
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a time and date.
Closing Date for applications is 12pm on Friday 19th October 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 22nd October 2018
Chuckery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01922 449104.