Reception Teacher (Leadership Team, Foundation Stage and English across school) - St Margaret’s CE V
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an outstanding and experienced early years practitioner to teach our Reception Class and join our leadership team, in January 2019.
We are offering a Teaching and Learning Responsibility Point 2.2 for leading the Foundation Stage and also English across the school. It would suit someone who has had previous experience of leading a subject and someone who has a passion for teaching English.
We are a good school and are very proud of the care and guidance we give each child.
We can offer the applicant the following:
- A hard working team of people who strive daily to do their best for every child.
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are eager to learn and who are taught by staff with very high expectations.
- Good professional development opportunities.
- A caring environment both for children and staff.
- A strong Christian ethos.
We would like our applicants to be:
- Outstanding and hard-working and have a sense of drive, vision and ambition for themselves and the school.
- An excellent role model for the teaching profession and someone who really enjoys motivating and exciting children about learning.
- Inspirational and creative in their teaching.
- Have empathy and understanding about children’s needs.
- Able to develop independent thinkers and learners.
- A strong leader who can bring new ideas and initiatives
- Keen to keep up to date on education developments.
If you think that this is a post that would interest you and provide challenge then please come and visit us and have a chat about the role. We would love to meet you!
St Margaret’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms are available to print online, along with the job description and person specification or if you would prefer paper copies can be collected from the school office.
Visits to the school are encouraged and further information can be obtained from the Head teacher on 0121 357 2758.
Closing date: 12.30pm Monday 22nd October 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 24th October 2018
Please contact Mrs S Stanley on 0121 3572758
Or by email at email@example.com
TMS/UPS (£22,917-£38,633) plus TLR (2b) £4,442 per annum
Birmingham Road, Great Barr B43 7AP
Monday 22nd October 2018Supporting documents