Catering Assistant - Wolgarston High School
We’re looking for a Catering Assistant to join us from November 2018. Working term time for 10-hours per week, you’ll be working within a friendly team responsible for the day to day provision of an efficient catering service that meets the needs of the school.
Main duties will include:
• Food preparation as directed by the Catering Manager
• Service at lunch time
• Washing up and general cleaning within kitchen and server areas
• Assisting the Catering Manager and Assistant Cook as required within the needs of the Trust
• Stock checks
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A passion for working alongside and supporting children
• A commitment to teamwork and partnership
• Catering experience preferable although food hygiene/safety training will be provided along with allergy awareness.