Year 3 teacher
School: Westlands First School, Droitwich
Start Date: January 2018
Salary: Mainscale 1 – UPS 3 - £22917 - £38633 per annum
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Job Expires: 9.00am Friday 19th October 2018
NQTs Considered: Yes
The children of Westlands First School are looking for a kind, funny and experienced teacher to join our wonderful, caring school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Class Teacher who is a consistently good to outstanding classroom practitioner. The successful candidate will:
• Be a creative and inspirational teacher who plans and delivers highly engaging and exciting learning sequences
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensure that every child makes good progress
• Understand the new national curriculum
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be organised, efficient and highly dedicated
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly welcoming school
• An excellent team of committed and hardworking staff
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please email or telephone for an appointment.
Application form, person specification, job description are attached.
Westlands First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please submit your application form via email or in person to the School Office.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 25th October 2018