Higher Level Teaching Assistant - SS Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School
SS Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School
HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
Scale 5 - £10.92 to £11.97 per hour
24 hours per week
Term time only, permanent
The governors of Our Blessed Saints Federation wish to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Our school is federated with St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School, Trench. Our staff work closely with staff from St. Luke’s, and co-ordinator roles often span the two schools – an exciting opportunity for progression and CPD.
Our Governors are seeking to appoint a HLTA in school in support of our children in their learning. The role will involve being responsible for covering classes across the whole HLTA remit as and when necessary, specific interventions such as speech and language, pastoral care of children with social/emotional/behavioral needs, as well as day to day TA requirements.
It is essential that you:
- are a qualified HLTA with exceptional classroom practice with a passion for developing children’s learning,
- have high expectations and an understanding of raising achievement,
- are creative, dynamic and a positive team member,
- are qualified in Literacy and Maths to at least GCSE standard,
- possess good ICT skills (Microsoft Office and Activ Inspire).
- ELKLAN, Lego Build to Express, Cool Kids and other relevant intervention program training is highly desirable.
CES application forms and further details are available directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org ) The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 8 November 2018
Job Decription & Person Specification
Note to Applicants
Recruitment monitoring form