Teacher - Victoria Park Academy
Required from January 2019
(suitable for NQT’s)
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic teacher to join our multi-academy trust in the West Midlands. Victoria Academies Trust is a well-established, high-performing MAT that operates (and sponsors) eight academies across the region, including Birmingham, Sandwell, Staffordshire, Walsall and Worcestershire LA. As a family of schools we are continuing to expand and as such are looking for a high quality teacher to join our team at Victoria Park Academy.
As a values-led trust that invests heavily in its staff, we offer you:
- Access to Pathways, our innovative and high-quality professional learning and development entitlement programme;
- Opportunities to work and support in other schools across the trust with a view to you developing your career either as an excellent teacher or leader;
- Well-resourced schools that are committed to real, immersive and purposeful challenge-based learning;
- Delightful pupils that are naturally curious, have a genuine love of learning and are well-behaved.
In return, all that we ask is that you are:
- Committed to our five core values and vision and want to become the best you can be;
- An excellent and innovative teacher;
- Compassionate, caring and kind.
If you feel that you would like to be a part of the family, then we would love to hear from you. You can find out more about what we do via our website www.victoriaparkacademy.org.uk, where you can also download the application form. Alternatively, we’d love to show you around, if you would like to visit our wonderful school please contact the school office on 0121 558 8701 asking for Mr R Reed (Deputy Head).
Victoria Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please return the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 22nd October 2018 at 9.00am
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd October 2018 - pm
Interviews: Thursday 25th October 2018
TMS £22,917 - £33,824
Victoria Park Academy, Ballott Street, Smethwick B66 3HH
Monday 22nd October 2018 at 9.00am