KS2 Class Teacher - Priorslee Academy
KS2 Class Teacher required January 2019
Full time, permanent
Main Pay Range
"From small acorns, large oaks grow."
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2018
CLOSING DATE: 19th OCTOBER 2018
The Governors of Priorslee Academy are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher. The successful candidate will bring their own drive and innovation to our curriculum and ensure outstanding outcomes for our pupils.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher who is an experienced, outstanding and flexible practitioner.
Priorslee Academy is a member of Priorslee Multi Academy Trust. The appointed candidate will have the opportunity to work cross-site, having positive impact on both Priorslee and Buildwas Academies.
- deep subject knowledge for the KS2 curriculum
- an innovative approach to teaching and learning
- high expectations of all pupils
- understanding of a range of learning needs
- excellent organisational skills
What we can offer:
- enthusiastic children who want to learn
- support from a highly-skilled and committed team
- state of the art technology
- modern facilities including a MUGA pitch
- excellent CPD opportunities
- an inspirational and rewarding environment to work in
- BUPA private health care
- free staff room refreshments
Further information and an application form can be found below. Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Priorslee is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; prohibition check; childcare disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.