Early Years Practitioner- TV46618
Stoke Minster C of E Primary Academy,
Boothen Old Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 4EE
Early Years Practitioner- ref TV46618
Salary: £18,672 - £20,541 pro rata (Actual £14,282.84 - £15,714.07)
Contract: 32.5 Hours Term-Time Only (Maternity Cover)
Start Date : 5th November 2018
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th October 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd October 2018
Interviews will take place on Thursday 25th October 2018
Please request an application pack from: - Mrs Anne-Marie Brindley (School Business Manager) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and return all completed applications to the same address
Stoke Minster Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years Practitioner to cover a maternity leave up until May 2019 half-term. We are looking for a caring, committed and enthusiastic practitioner to work in our Nursery class.
The successful candidate will need:
- To be committed to working as part of a small team as well as able to work under their own initiative
- Show commitment to high standards in learning and behaviour
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the best experiences and outcomes for children
- Be hard working and adaptable to change
- Be confident with completing Early Years profiles ideally using 2Simple
- Have a willingness to receive further CPD as and when required
- Build relationships with children and parents to develop positive links between home and school
- Be familiar with the Early Learning Goals and outcomes
In return we can offer:
- A caring and supportive environment
- Dedicated and committed team members
- A supportive Governing Body
- Commitment to professional development
The successful candidate must have NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent). Salary is pro-rata to 32.5 hours per week, term-time only.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
St Chad’s Academies Trust is committed and working towards equal opportunity in employment.