Headteacher Designate - for a brand new Nuneaton Free School
Nuneaton Free School
Salary: £60,755 - £70,370 (L18 – L24) dependent on experience
Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting?
Do you want to provide exceptional opportunities for learning?
REAch2 Academy Trust is looking for a dynamic and innovative leader with an excellent track record in school development and leadership to shape, open and make a success of our new-build in Nuneaton.
You need to be a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to be a driving force from the very start. You’ll be talking to potential new parents, recruiting great teachers and promoting the school within the community. Nuneaton Free School will open September 2019.
We want our new Headteacher to share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation;
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children;
- Consistent high-quality teaching and learning;
- Developing our future leadership team; and
- Working with parents, the community and other schools;
- Strategic and commercial vision.
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Is a dynamic, and motivational with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
For an informal chat, please contact Cassie Leigh, PA to HR Director : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th November 2018 (noon)
Assessment Day: 12th November 2018 in Burton Upon Trent
Interviews: Friday 16th November 2018 In Burton Upon Trent
Proposed Start Date: Spring term 2019
You are invited to submit your application to: Completed application forms and equal opportunities monitoring forms should be sent to HR, email@example.com