Nursery Assistant - Newdale Primary School
Newdale Primary School and Nursery
Tel: 01952 387720
Fax: 01952 387730
Nursery Assistant Scale 2
Term time plus 1 week (30 hours per week)
£11,750 - £12,452 per annum
Required January 2019 Temporary in the first instance
We wish to appoint a caring, fun and enthusiastic team member to join our outstanding nursery. This position would enable you to join our dedicated and hard-working staff.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are enthusiastic, passionate and motivated about making a positive difference to children’s lives
- can work as part of an effective team
- are keen to develop professional expertise
- are creative, flexible and have a sense of humour
- enjoy working with supportive parents, governors and the wider community
We can offer:
- a friendly, supportive team of colleagues
- an attractive, well-resourced, nursery within a modern school
- training in specific areas related to Nursery provision
Our children are:
- kind, funny and enthusiastic
- they love to learn and need great teachers who will help them to achieve their full potential
This is an exciting teaching opportunity and we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits: Tuesday 16th October 2018 4pm and Wednesday 24th October 2018 4pm (please email email@example.com, if you are attending either of these visits)
Closing Date: Friday 26th October 2018 12 noon (successful candidates will be contacted by telephone)
Interview Date: Wednesday 7th November 2018 PM
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.
The application form and further information can be found by clicking on the links below.
Information for candidates