KS1 Class Teacher
3 days left
COFTON PRIMARY SCHOOL, Wootton Road, Birmingham, B31 4ST
Telephone Number: 0121 475 3374
Email Address: email@example.com
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join our oversubscribed ‘happy and successful’ school.
Currently, we are in the process of expansion to two-form entry.
We can offer:
• 360 well-motivated and engaged learners;
• a vibrant, happy, popular school with a real sense of community;
• the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, but friendly team, who support and encourage professional development;
• an active Governing Body and supportive parent community;
• spacious grounds and premises, in a semi-rural setting, on the border with Worcestershire.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• is an exemplary role model with a passion for learning;
• has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils;
• nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them;
• is an excellent and highly literate communicator, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
• has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, innovative, resourceful practitioner;
• has good organisational skills;
• ideally, has a minimum of two years of classroom experience.
Closing Date: 22/10/2018, 12:00
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to:
Cofton Primary School, Wootton Road, Birmingham, B31 4ST
You can also download an application form and supporting documents here
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.