Key Stage 1 leader/Year 2 class teacher - Goldenhill Primary Academy
The Head Teacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a highly self-motivated, exemplary Class Teacher to join our dedicated team in January 2019 or earlier if possible.
The successful candidate will:
* have a positive and can do attitude
* be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for our children
* have high expectations of behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills
* have the ability to work well with others and as part of a team
* be a caring and nurturing individual who will enable our learners to achieve their best
* have a good sense of humour
* have previous Key Stage 1 experience
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher and leader who can share best practice in both teaching and learning and continue to drive forward the quality of teaching and outcomes in Key Stage 1.
Curriculum experience in PE and Computing would be beneficial but not essential.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so that you can experience for yourself our caring and happy school.
For further information and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Gill Hardie - Academy Business Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 19th October 2018