Holyoakes Field First School is seeking to appoint a class teacher to work in the nursery. The successful applicant must:
- have experience in early years
- be able to demonstrate highly effective classroom practice
- have excellent teaching skills
- be willing to be an active member of our welcoming team
- demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- a positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils with strong support for colleagues
- an excellent working environment, high quality classroom support
- experience of working with children in a vibrant, cheerful, well-resourced school
- a caring, creative atmosphere, which strives for high standards
- a rich, diverse school population
Holyoakes Field First School and Nursery had a good Ofsted rating in November 2017 and it was reported that the school’s work to promote personal development and welfare was outstanding.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please email applications to Mrs. D Roberts, School Business Manager at email@example.com
Informal visits welcomed. Please telephone the office on 01527 62928 or email the above to arrange a visit.
Interviews will take place on Wed 24th Oct 2018