Our school would like to appoint someone who:
Would you like to join our professional and happy team and contribute to ensuring the children in our area get a great start to life? Ankermoor Primary Academy provides education for children aged between 3 -11 years and is looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team to support the children’s learning and development during lunchtimes.
- Has well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to relate well to a wide range of people.
- Good communication skills.
- Has a sense of humour, is approachable and empathetic.
- Committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and challenge barriers and blocks to providing an effective service.
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change.
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive.