School Business Support Manager – Fulfen Primary School
School Business Support Manager – Fulfen Primary School Salary range: £30,153 - £34,538
Occupation: Education Non-Teaching Closing Date: Friday 2nd November 2018 Full / Part time: Full Time Job Hours: 37 hours per week – all year round
Contract Type: Permanent
Criminal Records Bureau: Yes
Location: Fulfen Primary School, Rugeley Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 9BJ
Employer: Fulfen Primary School
About The Role:
To meet new challenges and drive further improvements, we are seeking an exceptional and entrepreneurial individual to join our team and lead the business management at Fulfen Primary School.
Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of Finance, HR, Premises, ICT and Administration together with line management of office staff, premises and catering staff.
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education.
You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams and a strong understanding of business.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker.
- Experienced at business, finance and resources management.
- Skilled at managing systems and people.
- Able to think creatively and problem-solve.
- Innovative in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excited by the prospect of this role.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to network with outstanding school leaders.
How to apply
Closing Date: Friday 2nd November 2018.
Shortlisting: Monday 5th November 2018.
Interviews are expected to be held on: Thursday 8th November 2018
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack and/or to arrange an informal visit (please note that the school will be closed from Friday 26th October until Monday 5th November). Please submit your completed application form to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is part of the Staffordshire County Council and the successful candidate will hold a Staffordshire County Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Recruitment-Monitoring-Form This will open in a new window
- Pre Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire This will open in a new window
- Guidance-Notes This will open in a new window
- PROFILE---Business-Manager and person spec This will open in a new window