7 days left
PLANTSBROOK SCHOOL, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1RB
Telephone Number: 0121 362 7310
Email Address: email@example.com
To be responsible for the administration and organisation of all external and internal examinations and to assist the school with other administrative tasks as appropriate, including the management of data.
The successful candidate will also lead the exam invigilators team including being part of the recruitment, training and induction process.
You will have:
• Experience of administrative processes and procedures within an educational environment as well as managing a team. Previous experience in an Exam Officer role is desirable.
• High level capability in the use of IT packages in particular Excel. Experience of SIMS system is desirable.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You will be highly organised, a team player and also have the ability to work on your own initiative.
We can offer you:
• The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• Well established protocols and systems with supervision
• Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing Date: 26/10/2018, 12:00
For further details and application form visit our website:
https://plantsbrookschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies-plantsbrook/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 362 7310 extension *2013/*2012
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.