Teacher of Science
Teacher of Science
Possible additional allowance/TLR according to experience
We seek to appoint an outstanding science teacher who engages students through creative delivery and is eager to try new ideas in a supportive environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and developing team, with a drive to raise attainment through quality teaching, which facilitates learning.
Science is delivered by a specialist team of staff and is taught in specialised laboratories and facilities enabling us to deliver the three Sciences at all key stages.
The Senior Leadership Team is working closely with staff creating opportunities and developing innovative approaches to teaching. We are able to offer bespoke CPD package to support teachers at any stage of their career.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
• Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
• Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
• Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
• Is an ambitious and inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others;
• Is a team player who builds upon the strengths of those around you;
In return we can offer:
• A key role in a growing and successful school;
• Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
• A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
• The backing of a supportive and innovative academy sponsor;
• The Hart School provide the Simply Health Cash Plan for their staff to help cover check-ups and medical treatment such as physiotherapy, osteopathy and acupuncture. Gym membership is discounted.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact the Principal’s PA, Suzanne Prior on 01889 802440, if you would like to arrange this.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018
Interviews: w/c Monday 22nd October 2018
To apply, please visit http://www.hartschool.org.uk/teaching-staff-vacancies/ , complete the application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Or contact Claire Bradley on 01889 802440.
The Hart School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.