School Receptionist/Administrator - Brandhall Primary School
The governors of Brandhall Primary School wish to appoint a school receptionist/administrator to join the friendly and hard working administration team.
The successful candidate will need to be an affable and approachable first contact for all our parents and children.
The role is full time and term time only with working hours of 8.30am-4.30pm and 8.30am-4pm on Fridays.
We need someone who enjoys working hard, thrives in a busy office environment, is highly motivated and able to perform a number of administrative duties with accuracy and care.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable.
- Meticulous and thorough in their approach to administrative tasks.
- Very organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- Great at communicating with a wide range of people.
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Willing to learn and able to use their initiative.
You will need:
- Experience of working in an administrative role (not necessarily a school office)
- Excellent ICT skills (Microsoft packages, Management and Financial systems).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong command of written English; responsibility for producing school newsletter.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team and performing what is considered to be a key role within the organisation. There will also be many opportunities for professional development.
You can download the Microsoft Word version of the application form, along with the job description and person specification, below. Brandhall Primary School’s safeguarding policy is also available to view as an attachment. Please email the completed application form to email@example.com or print and post/hand deliver to us.
For more information about the role please call Anne Wood (Office Manager) on 0121 422 5336.
Sandwell Council and Brandhall Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
The provisional closing date for applications is Friday 19th October 2018 at 3.30pm.
Shortlisting and Interviews will take place during W/C 22nd October 2018. During the interview process we will also need to test your skills as a receptionist, your knowledge of spelling/grammar and your ability to use Microsoft packages.
37 hours per week, term time over 45 weeks per year
Grade C SCP 14-19 (£17,681-£19,446) pro rata
Brandhall Primary School, Brennand Road, Oldbury B68 0SH
Friday 19th October at 3.30pmSupporting documents