Teaching Support Assistant
Salary pro rata to 32 hours per week, term time only.
The Governors at Our Lady & St Benedict’s are looking to appoint a qualified Teacher Support Assistant to work amongst our school’s small and committed staff team. The successful candidate will support the teacher, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective, safe and purposeful learning environment. You would be required to cover an after school club and some lunchtime duties within the role and the hours. Level 3 qualification is desirable.
Applicants must have experience of working in a primary school.
Our new TSA will:
- Be committed to actively upholding the catholic ethos of our school
- Be a good and better classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards
- Be creative, imaginative and innovative
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, attainment and behaviour
- Be a strong team player
- Have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly school with well-motivated, happy children
- Dedicated and committed team members
- A supportive Governing Body
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A positive environment in which to develop your own ideas and initiatives
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. Our Lady & St Benedict are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Application forms are available to download from the school website www.ourladyandstbenedict.co.uk
Interviews will take place week commencing 5th November 2018.
No applications will be accepted after 12pm on Friday 26th October 2018.