7.75 Hours per Week
Fixed term end date: 19th July 2019
To be responsible for securing and maintaining the safety, welfare and conduct of Whitnash pupils in the dining areas, playground and circulation areas during the midday break period.
• Recent experience of working with children and young people and taken a keen interest in supporting learning, welfare and achievements in either a paid or voluntary capacity in educational, youth or social care context
• Values and respects the views and perceptions of young people and knows how to respond appropriately to what they are communicating
• Understands the different ways in which children and young people can be harmed; knowledge of relevant legislation concerning Child Protection.
• Know how to raise concerns in appropriate ways.
• Good interpersonal skills for networking and role-modelling to children.
• Ability to collaborate with others and build effective relationships with other professionals.
• Ability to handle situations with sensitivity and confidentiality and be non-confrontational.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Whitnash Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Completed applications forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can post your application to the school: Whitnash Primary School, Langley Road, Leamington Spa, CV31 2EX.
Interview Date: Thursday 25th October 2018
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018Supporting documents