Cleaner - Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School which is part of The Romero Catholic Academy
The Local Academy Committee wish to appoint an enthusiastic and versatile Cleaner.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills
Term time only, 3.30pm-5.30pm
Application forms and further details are available below. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Application forms should be returned to the Principal, Mrs Michelle Ashley at email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd November 2018
Shortlisting Date: 5th November 2018
Interview Date: 9th November 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Job Description & Person Specification.pdf