PA to Head Teacher
3 days left
PA to Head Teacher
Salary Range: Negotiable
Hours per week: 22.5 Term time only 8.30am – 1.00pm
Contract Type: Permanent
TWICKENHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL, Twickenham Road, Birmingham, B44 0NR
Telephone Number: 0121 675 6840 Email Address: email@example.com
• To ensure an exceptionally high standard of secretarial, HR and administrative support for the Headteacher.
• To write letters, minutes, papers and correspondence with absolute accuracy and impeccable standard English and in a timely manner.
• To prepare papers half-termly for the Headteacher’s meetings with governors.
• To write reports and produce documents, in word, excel and power point.
• To ensure that all enquiries and correspondence are dealt with promptly and effectively.
• To maintain confidentiality and the utmost professionalism at all times.
• To set up and maintain efficient and effective systems for filing and organising correspondence and paperwork.
• To support the Headteacher in managing the diary and appointments.
• To produce letters, reports and documents, including confidential papers.
• To deal with all phone calls and personal enquiries efficiently, effectively and professionally.
• To maintain data relevant to Headteacher’s reporting structures.
• To monitor the Headteacher’s mailbox ensuring that emails are responded to or forwarded as appropriate in a timely manner.
• To maintain the school SCR.
Must have previous office experience not necessarily in a school environment.
Working knowledge of SIMS and Schools HR Portal desirable but not essential. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 24/10/2018, 16.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.