KS2 Teacher - ref: TV47618
GOLDSMITH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Salary: Main scale £23,720 - £35,008 per annum
Required for January 2019 or sooner
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, talented, creative and highly motivated KS2 teacher to join Goldsmith Primary Academy, a successful, rapidly improving oversubscribed primary academy in Walsall, judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2014.
This is a marvellous opportunity for the successful applicant to join an exciting and dynamic team with great prospects for career development. Goldsmith Academy is part of the Windsor Academy Trust and operates a three teacher/two class model.
The successful candidate must:
- Be passionate about children’s learning and their social and emotional growth, who will strive to develop the full potential of the child.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be positive, committed and shows initiative to continue the momentum of the academy to become outstanding.
- Has the confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in an academy that supports continuous school improvement;
- Embraces the opportunity to work closely with parents, governors, WAT and the local community.
- Have energy and a cracking sense of humour!!
- A caring, friendly school community, with children who are enthusiastic, happy, thoughtful, well behaved and polite.
- A dedicated, talented highly professional supportive staff team.
- An experienced and supportive Trust and Governing Body
- Quality continuous professional development;
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership of schools.
Application forms and further information are available on the school website’s vacancy page (www.goldsmith.walsall.sch.uk). Please return completed application forms to Miss Jodie Duffin, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18th October 2018 12 noon
Shortlist date: Tuesday 19th October 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 24th October 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jodie Duffin PA to Headteacher, on 01922 710182.
Goldsmith Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced Criminal Records checks