Primary Class Teacher
Dates: Required January 2019
Contract Type: Salary MPS 1-6 £24,849 - £36,157
Hockley Heath Academy is a vibrant, one form entry school, situated in Hockley Heath Village in Solihull. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking teacher who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children.
We would like you to:
- Be a passionate teacher with high expectations of yourself and the children you teach
- Be committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all children
- Create a stimulating, exciting and well-organised learning environment
- Share creative and inspirational ideas as part of a team
- Have an excellent understanding and up to date knowledge of teaching and learning
- Ensure through great teaching, that progress over time is outstanding
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff team
- Support and opportunities for continuing professional development
- A forward thinking and innovative culture
Application forms and further details can be obtained from the school or via the website.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 22nd October 2018
Interviews: Thursday 25th October 2018
School visits are welcomed and encouraged
Please contact the school office on 01564 783161 to arrange a visit
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org