Teacher - St Mary's CofE (A) First School, Uttoxeter
Required from January 2019 or sooner
Salary range M1- M6
St Mary’s CE (A) First School in Uttoxeter is seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed 0.6 teacher for one term in the first instance. The vacancy has arisen due to a rise in numbers at the school.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team who can demonstrate:
- commitment and dedication to our caring school
- high expectations of themselves and the children they care for
- a desire to develop a creative approach to teaching and the curriculum
- a belief that children come first
We can offer you:
- A friendly team of dedicated staff
- A family friendly school with fantastic children
- A positive learning environment where every child is supported to succeed
- Strong links with our Church family
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Sue Wade on 01889 228730 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application below in the 'Available documents' section,
Closing date: Monday 22nd October at midday
Interview Date: Friday 26th October
All application forms should be returned directly to the school.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.