SEN Learning Support Practitioner - ref: TV48018
5 days left
SEN Learning Support practitioner - Level 2
25 hours per week, 5 days per week, term time only
Salary £17681 (pro rata)
Fixed term contract until 31st July 2019
This post will commence as soon as possible
The Academy and Governors are looking to appoint a dedicated, organised and flexible individual who has a passion for working with children with SEN.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children with SEN.
- Be patient, caring and creative, building strong relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to work under their own initiative under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager.
- Be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of IEP’s (under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager).
- Liaise with the class teacher in order to support SEN children’s learning within the classroom.
- Liaise with the families of children with SEN.
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with children.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children
- An excellent, well-resourced teaching and learning environment
- Supportive, dedicated staff
- Continuing professional development
You are very welcome to come and look around school, please contact the school office on: 01922 721359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available on the Academy website www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
The closing date for completed applications is: 12 pm on Friday 26th October 2018
Interviews will be held: Week beginning 5th November 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DRB check and two suitable references.