KS1 Teacher - Ladygrove Primary School
LADYGROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL & NURSERY
Old Office Road
Tel: 01952 388370
Required from January 2019
MPS – UPS Temporary until August 2019
Ladygrove Primary School is looking to recruit a highly dynamic Key Stage 1 teacher to join our successful school and motivated team.
The post will be to teach a Year 1 class for the remainder of this academic year.
You must be committed to inclusive practice and embrace working with children (and their families) from a variety of backgrounds, abilities and experiences.
In return we will offer
• A school which is friendly & inclusive
• Well behaved, enthusiastic and friendly pupils and supportive parents
• A rich and engaging learning environment, with an extensive outdoor area
• A commitment to developing the successful candidates into the best teachers they can be.
The interview process will involve
• Teaching task – Activity with a class of children
• Unseen task
• HR Paperwork/DBS
Application form and further details are attached. Sorry but CVs will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school firstname.lastname@example.org. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance and satisfactory references for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Friday 19th October 2018 by 9am
Interview Dates: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Mainscale Teacher - JD