Teaching Assistant Level 2
16.25 Hours per Week
Newburgh Primary School is a welcoming, outward-looking school on the south side of Warwick. We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 2 to our enthusiastic and hardworking team. The appointed person will be supporting groups and individual children in year 2 every morning.
Working hours are 8.45am to 12.00pm. 16.25 hours per week (Grade F, point 17–21, 39 weeks per year, £6992.23 to £7692.13 pro rata)
• A passionate advocate for all learners?
• Able to liaise with class teachers, parents and other colleagues as required, offering support and guidance?
• An excellent organiser who sets high standards for themselves and others?
• A positive and pro-active person, able to motivate and support others?
• Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice?
• Willing to take part in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
• A committed, hard-working staff.
• Good CPD opportunities.
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further information.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Newburgh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01926 775453.
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs Fiona Caddick
School Business Manager
Newburgh Primary School
Closing date: 19th October 2018Supporting documents