Casual Exam Invigilators, Eden Girls’ School
Required from November – July 2018
Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is seeking to recruit Exam Invigilators. We are looking for individuals who can promote a supportive atmosphere for our students so that they achieve their best in a secure and organised examination environment.
Your attendance will be required from 8am for morning exams and 12.30pm for afternoon exams. Flexibility is essential and invigilators will be given a timetable detailing the duration of examinations which may vary during exam seasons. Full mandatory training will be given to successful candidates.
We are seeking to appoint outstanding candidates who can demonstrate:
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• The ability to empathise with the needs of our students
• An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
• A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
The school is part of Star Academies, one the UKs leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please telephone our school reception on 02476 220937. Please request application forms from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 26th October, 2018
Eden Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification.pdf