Before & After School Club Assistant
18.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term end date: 31st October 2019
We are looking for further Assistants for our Aspirextra (Before & After School Club) to start as soon as possible after the October half-term.
The successful candidates will be:
• sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
• passionate about transforming the lives of children.
• adults who have high expectations of children.
• enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents.
• a commitment to on-going professional development.
• the opportunity to be part of a team committed to transformational change.
The post is term time only plus 1 week (39 weeks per year).
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further details.
Additional Information & How to Apply
St Marie’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure Check.
For more information, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Jo Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Please send completed application forms to Mrs Jo Robinson at email@example.com
We do not accept CV's
Closing date: 31st October 2019Supporting documents
Notes to applicants